Friday 24 August 2012

Primark haul :)

I am going to be going away for 2 nights next week it will be from Tuesday - Thursday. Its not to anywhere special just a place about an hour from where I live. Im going with my boyfriend and I'm very excited to go on this little break. I bought some clothes yesterday ready to go so here they are..

I Love this jumper its so comfortable and I bought it in a size bigger just to make it even more of an oversized jumper! In this picture it looks grey but it is actually more of a dark bluey/green colour. I think this jumper will look great with red skinny jeans. It cost £10, which I think is a really good price because I have wanted a jumper like this for a while.
 
 
I bought these leggings for £6. I LOVE them! Ive wanted a pair of leather look leggings for ages I think they're so comfortable and will go with almost everything! For £6 you really can't go wrong! Im very happy with this purchase.
 
I also bought this jacket I don't know the exact price but I know it was about £10 - £12. I really like the colour on this jacket, it is like a lilac/purple. I wear my blue one of these all the time so i'm sure they one will be worn a lot too! I love these sort of jackets because they are lightweight yet are still cosy & comfy! I think this will come in real handy next week when I go away, for night time walks by the beach.
 

As soon as I seen these shorts I knew I had to have them, I love the colour (they are actually a little brighter than this and are more of a dark karki green colour) My favourite thing about these shorts is that they are frayed at the bottom and they looked really nice on! The shorts are also high waisted but yet really comfortable to wear. I think these cost £8, well worth the price! I seen similar ones in topshop the other week for £35, so bargain!
 
 

I am seriously in LOVE with this top, I dont know if anyone has ever been in love with an item of clothing but it happens to me often. I bought this top to go with the leather leggins up above and they look really nice together. I think this top would look great with a lot of things though like shorts, jeans and even certain skirts. I love the pattern and the gold buttons on it too. The best thing about this top is the price, it only cost me £6. I love this karki style that is around at the moment!
 
 
I think these pajamas are super cute! Theres a picture of an owl and above it says 'geek chic' I havent worn them yet because I'm keeping them until holiday but I did try them on. I also love the pattern on the shorts, its actually a bit of an aztec pattern. These pajamas cost £4.50, they had them in lots of different styles too. I have a bit of a pajama obsession and own LOADS of pairs.

These shoes cost £6 and I really like them, I like the colour of them and I like the patch of black and bow that they have. They will go nice with a lot of dresses and other outfits that I have. These shoes have a really nice pattern on them too, its like a padded look. I have a bag from primark that is similar to the padded pattern on these shoes.
I've wanted a pair of knee high socks for ages so I was very pleased when I seen these in primark. The cream & skin colour pair were on offer for £1 each and the black pair were £1.50 I think knee high socks look lush with vans and a pair of shorts! I cant wait to wear these!
 
A couple of weeks ago I was browsing through some blogs and I found that a girl was wearing a pair of red tights with a couple of outfits that she had, sorry but I cant remember whos blog it was. I love this colour tight and I am looking forward to pairing these with a cream dress that I own. They are more of a burgundy then a red colour, I think these were £1.50.
 
This lip stain was only £1.50 and it is actually a really nice colour on. It really brings out my lips and the colour looks like a strong bold red when its being worn. I actually find that this lipstain stays on and works better than a lot of the more expensive ones that I have tried. Bargain!
So that completes my haul :) I had a lovely day shopping and I am really pleased with my purchases! I will be doing some more shopping before I go away so there is surely to me another haul soon and I will be doing a holiday post when I come back! Thankyou for reading :)
Has anybody recently done any hauls? I'd love to see them, so please leave links!
 
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. I love Primark hauls...I'm going to Primark tomorrow and will be after those leather look leggings!:)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are well worth the buy for such a good price :) x

      Delete
  2. You did get the same tights as me! Love the jacket! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine look slightly darker :S I love them :) thanks! :) x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I am in love with that cross top it is gorgeous!

    Feel free to stop by my blog sometime, Its still new but would mean alot if you could check it out and maybe follow ;)

    http://beautybyrubielee.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :D Ill take a look at your blog now :)

      Delete
  4. Have a fun time away, nice little haul there, I've not been to Primark in ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its worth going for a look their new stuff in is great! :) thankyou :D xx

      Delete
  5. Ahh primark is the best place for cheap basics.
    Don't actually know what I did before it existed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its great :) Neither do I haha i go there for loads :) x

      Delete
  6. great haul, love primark! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D Ill have a look at your blog now :)x

      Delete
  7. beautiful shoes :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah that top with the crosses on is gorgeous! i don't ever find things like that in primark! love the hoodie you bought too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I rarely find stuff like I had this time :) it might be worth looking in there they're new stock is lovely! X

      Delete
  9. hey nice blog! love the pics
    please check out my blog too :)

    iced-wolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete