Sunday 29 July 2012

Body shop product review

On my recent trip to Paris we drove down, and travelled on a shuttle. When we were waiting for the shuttle we went into a duty free shop, which is a shop where you don't pay tax on anything you buy. I was so thrilled when I found that there was a little beauty shop there which sold body shop products. I love the body shop! But sometimes things can be a bit pricey there. I couldn't resist buying 2 products that I hadn't tried before, so heres a little review on them.

I had previously read really good reviews about this exfoliator and had wanted to try it for a while, I found it in the duty free shop for £6, you can buy this online on the body shop website for £8. I was a bit hesistant about trying this product at first because a lot of the exfoliators I have used in the past have flared up my sensitive skin and have given me a rash. This product didn't bother my skin at all. It worked really well and I seen results after the first use. It instantly made my skin feel softer, moistuorised and really refreshed. The grains in the exfoliator are very small and fine, which means it isn't to rough on the skin. I have previously tried exfoliators that are more expensive than this, and I will say that I have seen the best results in this exfoliator. I would definetly reccomend using it and I would give this exfoliator a 10/10 it is 100% worth the money.


I found this toner for £5 in the duty free shop but you can buy this product off the body shop website for £7. After using this toner I honestly don't think I will ever use a different one. It works so brilliantly with removing any excess makeup. I was honestly shocked with the amount of excess makeup I had left on my face after using a makeup wipe. It leaves skin feeling lovely and refreshed, and doesn't leave it feeling at all oily. It also smells really nice which is an added bonus! Another thing with this toner is that a tiny bit of it really goes a long way, previously with other toners I have found that you have got to use quite a lot to see good results, this product is the total opposite. I started off only using this in the night but my skin felt so lovely after use that now I use it morning and night. I have sensitive skin as I mentioned above and it hasn't affected my skin. I cant say how this toner would be with other skin types such as oily skin but reviews online say that it is great with all skin types. I would recommend buying this product and I rate it a 10/10.

So theres my little review, I was very pleased with these purchases and I will be buying them again. Thankyou for reading! :) Has anybody else tried these products? I'd be interested to hear what you thought of them :)


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment and recommendation! I might try this toner, think it will be better to have something a little more hydrating if I am not using a cleanser. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) hope it works for you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely review, I work for the body shop and I use the toner all the time. When selling it to customers with sensitive skin I'm always so pleased when they come back in and buy the rest of the Vitamin E range saying they won't ever go back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah your so lucky I would love a job there :) I cant wait to try more of the product range! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the body shop stuff - always kind to your skin!

    ReplyDelete